Saturday, October 6, 2012

More Randomness


Last week I wrote a blog about randomly running into a friend. A similar thing happened again about an hour ago. As I was leaving Walmart I heard somebody call out “chocolatier!” Something about that rung a bell. Then I heard it again, “chocolatier!” This time I turned and recognized the guy calling it out.

Here's the back story. About a year ago when I was real heavy into training jiu-jitsu with Gracie Barra and Professor Caveirinha, I was given the nickname of chocolatier. The reason for that is simple. I would bring chocolates from my family's shop to Gracie Barra to share with everybody. Hence the nickname, it was even printed onto my membership card.

I took a break from training at Gracie Barra and haven't had any chocolates sent my way in a while so I haven't been called chocolatier for quite some time...almost a year, I think. A week ago or so I asked my family to send me some chocolate and I had just picked it up today. So there I was, first time I've had my family's chocolates and the same day I run into Zach, a friend from Gracie Barra, who's calling me chocolatier. Awesomely random!
 
Kauai Chocolate Company - the best stuff ever, seriously

No comments:

Post a Comment