Wednesday, May 15, 2013

30 by 30

30 by 30

1. Publish my book
2. Win a jiu-jitsu match in competition
3. Shoot a desert eagle…the gun, not a bird
4. Go rock climbing
5. See a professional sports game
6. Watch a meteor shower
7. See a 20+ foot wave
8. Go to a concert…with a good band playing
9. Be part of a triathlon relay team
10. Play Hotel California all the way through…the acoustic version…on the guitar
11. Win a Texas Holdem poker tournament
12. Complete a Tough Mudder
13. Shoot a medieval style longbow
14. See a great-white shark…preferably from inside a steel cage
15. Swim with a turtle...again
16. Cliff dive
17. Begin writing my second book
18. Dip my fingers in the chocolate business
19. Bake a cake…I wonder if I can make it with whiskey...yeah, whiskey cake!!
20. Hike olomana…all 3 peaks
21. Scuba dive
22. Start a bon fire
23. Draw a gracie triangle in my facial stubble
24. Jump out of a plane…and land safely
25. Earn some $$ by writing
26. Create a video that gets 1000+ hits on YouTube
27. Mix a whiskey mint cocktail…that tastes awesome
28. Ride a Harley across a desert
30.  Participate in Run for your Lives...as a Zombie!

No comments:

Post a Comment