Saturday, October 11, 2014

What Really Makes Me Angry About the World

All righty, I'm doing a blog challenge where I'm given some topics to write about. This is the first one. What makes me angry about the world? Tough for me to answer becuase I'm not an angry person. I guess what gets me is lack of grip strength. It sucks. I'll be lifting weights at the gym and my grip will tire out before the rest of me gets tired. It's especially irritating when going from deadlifts to bent-over barbell rows. My grip is so burned out after deadlifting that there's no gas left in my fingers or forearms to even hold onto the bar anymore. I can barely do a barbell row. And then pullups?? Forget that! I'd probably flop to the floor if I even tried. How am I supposed to get a stronger back when I struggle to hold what should be a light weight? And how am I supposed to have a firm handshake when I can barely squeeze a ripe avocado? Lack of grip strength...it's a curse.

No comments:

Post a Comment